Timely refurbishment with a GRP lining can save 80% of tank replacement costs.
- Cost effective solutions to containment, protection, and corrosion problems.
- Refurbish and repair existing in-situ tanks with little or no disruption to existing plumbing.
- WRAS approved materials for drinking water tanks.
Strategic preservation activities to help achieve the most cost effective tank life cycle.
- Reduce operational and maintenance costs, and minimise downtime.
- Planned inspection and maintenance actions enable budgets to be predicted and forecasted.
- Maintain regulatory requirements.
We understand that down time costs money, so were always prepared to work with our customers to ensure that down time is kept to a minimum.
For further information please
email us here, or call us on
0800-085-4408, or by post at
PO Box 12371, Galashiels, Scottish Borders, TD1 9AU.